Arch rolling & wheel fitment advice?

Jed

only if you get wheels that go as far as the arches and if the vehicle is lowered I suppose

Not having it lowered but dont want arch overhang and want the wheels to fit flush as they are now with my 25/20 mm spacers.

I have 19"s on mine, offsets that are close to flush with the arches, lowered on Tein springs and there is no rubbing at all, thus not had the arches rolled.

Dunno if this is helping or not ...

yep it is! Im sure someone said ide be able to take 20's without rolling them. but whoever it was who has the v3 fitted in another post mentioned rolling/ so not sure if i should have them rolled before hand?

are you putting the vs3 wide arches on ??

yep! full kit.

With the vs3 kit the arches are an extra 3inches or so wider than the standard arches , I was told that to get the wheels to fit u had to remould the original arches to the vs3 arches or cut the standard arches out completely , as to fill the vs3 arches u need to pass the standard arches I haven't cut mine yet as am scared that al get sick of the kit and won't be able to go back to standard .

are you putting the vs3 wide arches on ??

yep! full kit.

With the vs3 kit the arches are an extra 3inches or so wider than the standard arches , I was told that to get the wheels to fit u had to remould the original arches to the vs3 arches or cut the standard arches out completely , as to fill the vs3 arches u need to pass the standard arches I haven't cut mine yet as am scared that al get sick of the kit and won't be able to go back to standard .

Well ill fit the kit (Have it fitted that is) n we'll go from there n ill keep you posted!