Hey guys...

I think I'd miss the turbo if I was to get a 350...

You wouldn't miss the turbo as much as you might think... ok you don't get the thrown into the seat burst of power but what you do get is just a surge of power that doesn't stop. Believe me you will think you are not really motoring then look at the speedo and think whoa :teeth:

I think if you drive one you will want one :cloud9:

Welcome :D

When i 1st took my Z out for a test drive i was amazed at how Astonishing it was ... i never lose that feeling even if im stuck in traffic in rush hour ! such an amazing car

Go try and BUY :thumbs:

^^ What he said.

I wanted one before I drove one as it was a car I have wanted for 7 years or so. I test drove one and that was it, I had to have one no matter what. I'm not looking forward to the winter though, but who cares, we had snow this year for what, 2-3 weeks max (where I am any way). I can deal with that :lol:.

Welcome :yahoo:

I drove my brothers one day, when i thought i was happy with the car i had..

within 4 days of driving his, i had found the one i wanted, tested it and bought it..

i worried about selling the car i had after i had my Zed..

Ive never looked back and think that the downside people may see (running costs ect) is more

than worth it for what you get in return...

Will