The Zed Honeymoon is over

Danny 350Z

Well, after 2 glorious years of Zed ownership I've decided I will be selling up in the next couple of months. Unfortunately with the £400 odd quid tax and the ever spiralling cost of fuel, the Zed has become a financially unreasonable toy. Coupled to the fact she's just passed the 30K mark (sad face), she's ready to go to a new home and start a new wee life as anothers love interest.

From the moment I walked into the dealership I fell instantly for the Zed and felt a feeling I've not experienced since I was a kid on Christmas morning; the feeling of pure elation and excitement. For the past 2 years I've driven with a gormless smile on my face and loved the driving experience and met a good group of people through the forum at the meets and tbh, in a few years time, once I have the itch again, I'll by myself a 370. But for the time being, I've had my fun and now need to concentrate financially on other things.

Once I've returned home in March after a course I'm currently undertaking I'll link a forum page to a PH advert once it's established.

Keep the Zed dream alive. (John, I don't want any tears or leg humping!)

Well, after 2 glorious years of Zed ownership I've decided I will be selling up in the next couple of months. Unfortunately with the £400 odd quid tax and the ever spiralling cost of fuel, the Zed has become a financially unreasonable toy. Coupled to the fact she's just passed the 30K mark (sad face), she's ready to go to a new home and start a new wee life as anothers love interest.

Sounds like a Dear John Speech to a girlfriend you are about to dump :lol: