Hi all... (Wipers advice)

bigmike20vt

its been a while since posting.

The car is still going well, the airbag light is really annoying me, i have had a wiggle of the wires and tried moving the seat forward but no joy, it pretty much screws up every week now so am just letting it flash till its service.

other than that it has been solid :)

My front passenger side wiper need replacing. The rubber is flapping about

would any of these fit? seems a good price for branded ones.

cheers

M.

http://www.sainsburys.co.uk/sol/shop/ho ... 8623536806

its been a while since posting.

The car is still going well, the airbag light is really annoying me, i have had a wiggle of the wires and tried moving the seat forward but no joy, it pretty much screws up every week now so am just letting it flash till its service.

I had this problem mate, lasted a few weeks but not seen it since. I think it may be to do with the connectors under the seat getting knocked when cleaning, moving seat etc...

On the other hand - if it is persistent the it could well be indicating an actual fault so might be worth getting it looked at.

:)

I had this problem mate, lasted a few weeks but not seen it since. I think it may be to do with the connectors under the seat getting knocked when cleaning, moving seat etc...

On the other hand - if it is persistent the it could well be indicating an actual fault so might be worth getting it looked at.

:)

yeah its what i think it is, it lasts longer without a passenger however i will get it looked at anyway as i do not feel confident to take out the seat myself (knowing my luck if i did and i had an accident the airbag would work, however the seat would go through the window.... the last wheel i changed came off costing 2.5k worth to fix - oops!.