Essex owners?

deank93

Hi,

As a soon to be Zed owner (should be collecting over the weekend :yahoo: ) I've been having a look around to see whats going on in and around Essex in terms of meets etc....and it doesn't seem to be much.....I've had a look in the regional meeting section and can't see anything in Essex, infact there doesn't seem to be much happening in and around London either.

Am i missing something as I would have assumed there are quite a lot of owners around here?

Thanks, Dean.

might be a fair distance depending where in Essex you are :thumbs:

I'm near Basildon.....I know there is at least one other owner very local to me because I've seen him whizzing around :lol:

that would be me... :thumbs: let me know when you get yours dude :D Where about's you seen me ?

Seems there is no one near here at all so will be good to have a fellow zed head so local :D

yea not far. There is a jap meet in bluewater this sat night. Im going with my mate who works at TDI in thurrock! If your up for it?

If not i may be down the sea front later on in night.

p.s got a parts for sale lol?

i mite be up for that mate, i only have a mayb plan for saturday so if im free ill come along

I'm near Basildon.....I know there is at least one other owner very local to me because I've seen him whizzing around :lol:

that would be me... :thumbs: let me know when you get yours dude :D Where about's you seen me ?

Seems there is no one near here at all so will be good to have a fellow zed head so local :D

I might have mine this weekend :yahoo:

I live just off Forest Glade and I'm guessing your just off one of the side roads heading towards Tesco, I've also parking next to you in Tesco car park once or twice.

When I'm in my daily driver (A lady killer 1.8 focus diesel estate) and I've seen you around I've tried to keep up just to take in the V6 but you don't hang around :lol:

This is the car I'm picking up....

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=46253

I live just off Forest Glade and I'm guessing your just off one of the side roads heading towards Tesco, I've also parking next to you in Tesco car park once or twice.

When I'm in my daily driver (A lady killer 1.8 focus diesel estate) and I've seen you around I've tried to keep up just to take in the V6 but you don't hang around :lol:

Cool mate i remember you posting a while back saying you were looking for a zed and seen me parked in tesco a couple of times... i hate going in there for fear of someone opening their door onto mine so i try to avoid it where possible.

If you get your Zed on the saturday drop me a PM if ya fancy a ride down to bluewater for this Jap car meet ! What a great way to christen your Z... tunnel run !

If not i'm sure we will bump into each other at some point :D

looks like a really nice example of a Zed mate well done. be good to see some more Zeds about you could always add yourself to here

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=37191

but dont put it on your address just in the vague vacinity.