370z Headlight - US vs UK

Mitchell

I am needing a new headlight for the 370z and was wandering if there are any major differences between the US and the UK parts. Are the US units totally different to UK versions or can they easily be converted?

Am just trying to save a few quid by buying from courtesyparts.com rather than UK stealers!

Cheers

Mitchell

I beleive the 350z headlights are significantly different, so I would assume the 370z ones are the same. Not sure of anyone that has worked with them in detail, but sure one of the traders will know (Alex, Lee or Abbey).

Even so, I think Alex and Lee can usually get the UK parts far cheaper than a stealer so best to ask them for prices on the parts anyway ;)

Thanks Chris, I have spoken to Alex and Lee but no luck at the moment. Nissan UK sell the separate internal parts for the light so was thinking of ordering the complete unit from US and then maybe swapping out whatever part made it LHD or RHD.

Not sure if this will work but maybe someone will be along shortly that does.

John

I am needing a new headlight for the 370z and was wandering if there are any major differences between the US and the UK parts. Are the US units totally different to UK versions or can they easily be converted?

Am just trying to save a few quid by buying from courtesyparts.com rather than UK stealers!

Cheers

Mitchell

I believe 'but don't quote me' that because we drive on different sides of the road the lights point at slightly different angles. How easy it is to change this I don't know but opening the lights and re-sealing them to change it is a bit of a ball ache in itself