PDF to word and vice versa conversion software

maz77

CutePDFwriter will do from any app > PDF via normal 'print' option, freeware....

Thats a great program but not quite what he's after.....

Yep, true; it is only one side of the operation - the 'to pdf' part.

However as I wasnt sure if he is after an all-in-one package or happy to use multiple applications to achieve what he wants, I thought I might as well suggest it anyhow - so at least he has one side sorted!

I haven't done PDF conversion (to an editable format like word), but have edited PDFs using Acrobat in the past so dont know of anything useful for that side of things....

J

What are you actually trying to achieve maz?

essentially chaps me and a colleague are going through documents in PDF format. some of that material will be used to write a review on a certain medical topic. when I say few I mean north of 2000 pages :headhurt:

I need to be able to select some of the material, edit that stuff and have it in word format. eventually, the finalised review will have to be converted to PDF as well

I use PDF-XChange at work for various conversions. You can get a FREE version and upgrade to different levels.

http://www.pdf-software.co.uk/?gclid=CJ ... fAodZEmKbQ

had a look at this today and it looks good. the pro version seems to be able to do all what I need :thumbs:

not quite sure how that trial works but might download it tonight

I use PDF-XChange at work for various conversions. You can get a FREE version and upgrade to different levels.

http://www.pdf-software.co.uk/?gclid=CJ ... fAodZEmKbQ

had a look at this today and it looks good. the pro version seems to be able to do all what I need :thumbs:

not quite sure how that trial works but might download it tonight

not expensive either for the pro version :)