Are the silvers different?

deank93

there was Blade Silver on the MY03 and then Universal Silver but I can't remember if they brought the Universal Silver in on the MY06 cars or the MY07's........if I was gonna guess I'd say they brought it in on the MY06 cars onwards......

Silver is Silver though............. :yawn::p

Thanks for the replys....the reason I'm asking is that I'm off to look at a zed this morning and although i've never been a fan of silver zeds when i got sent pictures of this 57 plate zed it looked slightly different to the silvers i had seen in the past....the pictures really changed my opinion.

Thanks for the replys....the reason I'm asking is that I'm off to look at a zed this morning and although i've never been a fan of silver zeds when i got sent pictures of this 57 plate zed it looked slightly different to the silvers i had seen in the past....the pictures really changed my opinion.

Have they been spruced up in photoshop?

No photo shopping at all , just britemax polish and 3 coats of dodo supernatural wax :thumbs: Nice to meet you today , speak soon ;)

It was well worth the 5 hour round trip :D ....I'm knocking on a bit yet i feel like a 6 year old waiting for Christmas morning to hurry up and arrive :yahoo: