Hi everyone

Hi Z'sters,

been studying the site for a couple of weeks and today I finally collected my lovely Z (red GT 2004, black leather) - not had a chance for much of a spin yet but its nice to get back to RWD (bye bye clio 172!) and actually have some torque too.. B)

I live in Kingston (on Thames - not Hull!) - wave if you see me around!! :yahoo:

Yep I'm quite a fan of that zany penguin - must be a hang-up from my student years..

I think the animation is brilliant - better than wallace and grommit any day ;) quite jealous of you working for the Pingu family :D

they are busy trying to get it to work in the US. If it does then hopefully will get some more series comissioned.

I always think of that noise he makes as more like "Maaaarp!" - so I think you should greet me like that ;)

Anyway - thanks for the welcome, whatever it sounded like B)

Have just been for a drive down around the South Downs some (up near Goodwood) - great fun, lots of torque - couldn't really push it (new car and all) but even driving like an old granny I was impressed :)

1st problem I found so far is that the CD player keeps being interrupted by NEWS - how do I stop that?

2nd problem is that I pushed the fuel cap opening button into the dash and had to spend a couple of minutes fishing it back out.. guess I am just ham fisted!

oh and 3rd problem was finding myself doing 100 when I thought I was doing 70.. the speed piles on quite effortlessly if youre not watching! :wacko:

Maaaarp Pingu!!! :welcome: to the site, lovin the chilli!!

On your head unit you need to switch off the programme types - think its PTY button, press that a few times and you should get rid. Also check that TA isn't on (traffic announcement).