Thanks to CS

shieldsie

CS are very quick. I've had (and so have a few others) a few problems with EBC rotors though. When you have them fitted make sure that they are done properly and the runout is measured and right.

Basically me and a couple others here have had warped EBC's (DTV at least) and been told that it was caused form being put on poorly not measuring runout. Not heard anyone have problems with other rotors so I'm not entirely convinced the fault was with the install in my case. Just don't give them any ammo should you have the same problem.

The problem I / we've had can be noted by some noise / a ticking sound even when the brakes arnt applied. Most easy to notice with the window open on country roads (sound bounces back of the trees and easier to hear)

I'm babbling now but good luck with them! :thumbs:

i'd also check the product codes; i've heard there are batches of fake EBC stuff out there; all boxed and look identical but are cheap rotors in branded boxes; they literally buy cheap discs and drill them or machine them to look the same. when used they can warp far easier than the original EBC stuff.

not saying traders would have bought them delibertly but if they didn't buy there stock direct from EBC i'd be checking with the manufacturer to make sure they have original stock.