Ray wheel

Beau

Yeah, I know but I have 3 which are in good condition, and only need one :s

so was wandering if anyone on the forum had one tucked away in there garage or something and would like to sell one :D

Beau

Don't mean to pi$$ on your parade and I could be wrong but these are a little harder to come by than the normal Rays and its unlikely that if anyone is selling them it will be as a single unit.

Maybe worthwhile getting the four from Alex while there is a set available then if in time you can source a single wheel get it and sell them on to recoup some of the money.

Hope this helps!

i would sell the 3 on ebay and buy a set of normal rays. Those ones are very very heavy compared to the lightweight rays that come with the gt. Refurbed versions of the heavy lmgt's were cracking in america im sure also.

i would sell the 3 on ebay and buy a set of normal rays. Those ones are very very heavy compared to the lightweight rays that come with the gt. Refurbed versions of the heavy lmgt's were cracking in america im sure also.

They are the Heaviest out of the ray's. But not by much.

Especially when comparing them to aftermarket wheels. Also the fact that they are quite rear is the fact why I would like to keep them on the car itself.

Plus a lot of people have the light weight rays, and they are quite good, but I would rather have something different.

Thanks, Beau