URGENT stereo wiring help needed!

nattcharles

So I was attempting the stereo Ipod hack today on my non Bose stereo and whilst removing the stereo plug connector from the back of the stereo the connector came apart into 2 pieces and all the wires popped out of their relevant locations and I don't know which ones they go back in.

cache_0000012df6395ae1365.jpg

I've spent most of the morning searching for the correct wiring chart and pinout for the back of the stereo so I can put the plug back together correctly but the only ones I can find are for USA spec cars and not all the wire colours match the UK car.

The colours of the wires are:

Black/white

Blue/red

Green/white

Red/blue

Black/red

Blue/white

Pink/black

White/blue stripe

Can anyone tell me which pins and fucntions they match up to on this chart:

4th-gen-base4spk-diag.jpg

Any help at all would be great as the dash is in pieces.

Just trying to help as you have no replies and ICE and electronics is not my thing, but this link throws up the wiring diagrams near the end of the first page - can you sort things from those? :surrender:

viewtopic.php?f=27&t=35169&hilit=bose+wiring

Thanks but it doesn't really help. I'm trying to put the orignal plug connector back together not re-wire it with chocolate blocks and none of that info tells me what pin position each coloured wire is.

Thanks anyway :thumbs:

Hopefully I can get a wiring diagram for a UK NON BOSE on Mondat from my mate who works for Middlehurst Motorsport.