Making an offer...

Peter10

Yeah, square number plates, no steering wheel controls or headlight washers would suggest import. And no shot of the back where it might say 'Fairlady Z'.

I have seen the wheels on a few later cars when I was looking, don't think they were all on imports but not sure. Think they may have featured on some U.K spec last of the 350's.

If you are O.K with an import then must be worth a look, but I don't know what their comparative values are.

One of the lower spec imports I think, no mention of heated seats doesn't have Brembo brakes and being an import it'll be limited to 112 mph (not that it makes a difference on our roads :lol: ). Nice looking car but way overpriced and the mileage is pretty dodgy IMHO.

Pete

Sounds good, I'll let the guy know tomorrow when he calls me.

There's only one more blue 350z within 40 miles of me and that has been reserved already. In fact, the only other one I can find which is of a good price is in Manchester and I don't fancy driving 3+ hours to look at a car :rant: .

I think I'm going to be waiting a few months now :angry: .

Sounds good, I'll let the guy know tomorrow when he calls me.

There's only one more blue 350z within 40 miles of me and that has been reserved already. In fact, the only other one I can find which is of a good price is in Manchester and I don't fancy driving 3+ hours to look at a car :rant: .

I think I'm going to be waiting a few months now :angry: .

Unfortunately, that colour is fairly rare (I've never seen one) but if you start a new thread I'm sure someone up that way will take a look at it for you :thumbs:

Pete

I wouldn't have expected anyone to do that for me :lol:. I'll start the thread on Monday as that's the day I find out if the one which has been reserved is gone or not. It's only 2 miles away from me which hurts all the more! I'd be really gutted if it's sold.

Thanks again.

Christ they are pulling your chain!! :lol: Walk away!!

That's what I'm going to do.

I didn't want to be rude to the guys and to be fair they worked out a great finance plan which actually beat my bank. I did get a fair amount of hostility from the guys there though until they realised how much money I had to put down and what I do for a living... Typical scene, 23 year old guy walks in to a dealership with tatty jeans and a t-shirt. One of those situations where you wish you could get a wad of £50's out and throw it on the table to see their faces. I never like to put people down but I didn't feel comfortable at all, except one guy seemed pretty decent.

It has less than 10k on the clock and is a 58 reg. They want £17,000 for it though

I paid that for mine a year ago when it only had 2.5K on it, basically it's like a new car. You need to walk away Peter, something else will always come along. Chances are you will see that one up for 15.5K in a months time when they can't shift it. That's the sort of mileage that should see a couple of new tyres on the rear, otherwise you will shortly be adding another £400 to the price.

What was wrong with the other one you went to see for around 15K that you mentioned in your first post without the camera/stereo?

Best of luck.

The first car I went to see (I haven't posted that link on here though) had 4 bald tyres, no water in the screenwash tank, no water in the radiator tank and some scratches and dinged alloys. It just put me right off.

I'm going to see one more tomorrow which is a 2007 "twilight blue" or "midnight blue" depending on where you read it. 5500 miles for £16000. Shame I don't have a 360 Modena to part exchange though lol! Opinions?

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2267405.htm

defo an import and about £4k overpriced............

I spoke to the owner of the import today. He's a doctor who only uses it on weekends and had had it for a year or so. He's after a Ferarri and needs rid of it. I wished him luck on the sale and said it wasn't for me. Nice guy but I want a standard UK.

I spoke to the owner of the import today. He's a doctor who only uses it on weekends and had had it for a year or so. He's after a Ferarri and needs rid of it. I wished him luck on the sale and said it wasn't for me. Nice guy but I want a standard UK.

So why phone him then? :lol:

I have found one more which I hope to see tomorrow. It's a large second hand dealership who will part exchange my car which is a necessity as we already have 4 cars in the drive at the moment an can't add a fifth.

Edit:

Holding deposit put down. If all goes well and everything checks out, it will be mine on Wednesday! :yahoo:

Typical though, Admiral's website is now down until 6:30am tomorrow lol.