Work meisters

Gibby

I have 9.5 front et24 front,10.5 et 28 rear half inch is nowt,buy them get them refurbished at jap salon reading,£400 pounds,check out mine at media "shows us your gunmetal"

It's probably not even yours. No doubt your a prepubescent acne scarred youth in a little fantasy world like they have in the child tv shows you like to watch after a hard day at primary school.

Who is this guy?? What a scudbook

I have 9.5 front et24 front,10.5 et 28 rear half inch is nowt,buy them get them refurbished at jap salon reading,£400 pounds,check out mine at media "shows us your gunmetal"

It's probably not even yours. No doubt your a prepubescent acne scarred youth in a little fantasy world like they have in the child tv shows you like to watch after a hard day at primary school.

Who is this guy?? What a scudbook

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: What a scudbook!

P.s I think it looks like it's trying to be a porche. TOOL! Show us your mighty ****ing zed,I'm done with this @*!#,****ing arse wipes

And on that note you can have a weeks ban :dry:

Can you look at his deleted post too? That comment is lame compared to the deleted one - not to mention he asked people to suck something. Sexual molestion - I am scarred for life!

Give him two weeks for good measure! :rant:

P.s I think it looks like it's trying to be a porche. TOOL! Show us your mighty ****ing zed,I'm done with this @*!#,****ing arse wipes

And on that note you can have a weeks ban :dry:

Can you look at his deleted post too? That comment is lame compared to the deleted one - not to mention he asked people to suck something. Sexual molestion - I am scarred for life!

Give him two weeks for good measure! :rant:

i saw it, it was way out of line!