a bit of a clearout

Dblock

Steering wheel from a uk 350z with steering wheel controls. Its in good condition as you can tell from the photo's. Any questions just ask please.

img0185l.jpg

£110 posted

Pac Roem nis-2 pre spliced. I also have a pac roem nis-2 all ready to go as it has a iso spliced onto it. This allows you to change your headunit and keep using the bose amp so it will still power all your speakers. Clever bit of kit.

img0177py.jpg

img0176qe.jpg

£40 posted or offers

Cusco style catch can (brand new)

This is engine bling but it has a very very useful purpose. it is a baffled can that stops the oily fumes going back into the engine, dirtying your throttle body and reducing the ron of the petrol thats injected. I have all the fixtures and fittings. The blue pipe is the one that came with the can and il send it with it. If you want the black pipe which I bought il throw it in for a decent price.

img0189r.jpg

img0191vh.jpg

Alpine active crossover,

for running active if you know what it is you will know what it does. £30 posted.

img0168bp.jpg

Clarion double din max 678RVD double din 7" colour screen Ipod headunit.

Pics to follow.

Its a great headunit which can connect to an Ipod or iphone and even play video through its own screen. Its can also play dvds and play mp3's. Its a clarion unit so you know that SQ is great. You can connect tv tuners (analog or freeview), dab radio and cd changers to it. It has a really nice 7" colour lcd screen. Its in mint condition. It also comes with the ipod cable which is usually £30 and a remote for it also. Its also boxed up and comes with the manual and stuff. I could do a deal with the pac roem nis 2 if you wanted also.

Please PM for offers or questions please.

Catch can sold :thumbs: .

If anyone wants pics of the headunit just let me know.

Also have a n1 rep spoiler for sale. Been painted in Kuro but not well so perfect for changing colour. Il get pics up tonight hopefully. £60 picked up? I will find out about postage. :thumbs:

I'm quite tempted by the spoiler, do you have any pictures of the fitment at all? Also, where abouts are you based for collection?

Cheers

midzt

I dont have any pictures of fitment but I would imagine it would be decent. TBH I have only heard of bad spoiler fitment from really cheap manufacteres that touch the side. Im in Dundee, Scotland.