Nismo exhaust

austin

Howya goin ladies and gents,

i've spent good few days on google but couldnt really find the answer.. Does anyone know where in the UK can I buy/order a nismo exhaust, ideally including y pipe (unless there's some other good alternative to the nismo y-pipe, like motordyne perhaps?)? I've watched dozens of youtube vids of different exhausts for the zed and i have to say nismo is the one i like the most. Motordyne tdx would probably be the first alternative if sourcing nismo will prove next to impossible.

All advice will be appreciated,

austin

yah, hfc's will be next as well, especially as they help in midrange torque gain which is the most usable in road use - ill probably wait until march until after MOT though, plus putting some money together is a good idea as well as i was thinking of combining the purchase with abbey remap.

thanks for the info :)

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi austin,

If you're still looking for a nismo S-tune exhaust, I have one for sale, see: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=53106 for details.

Protegimus

Howya goin ladies and gents,

i've spent good few days on google but couldnt really find the answer.. Does anyone know where in the UK can I buy/order a nismo exhaust, ideally including y pipe (unless there's some other good alternative to the nismo y-pipe, like motordyne perhaps?)? I've watched dozens of youtube vids of different exhausts for the zed and i have to say nismo is the one i like the most. Motordyne tdx would probably be the first alternative if sourcing nismo will prove next to impossible.

All advice will be appreciated,

austin