Stillen Exhaust

mbs

Just placed an order for one, fed up of the non-noise from the stock exhaust on the 370Z. Got a reasonable deal, managed to get quite a few $'s knocked off the list price as they were offering free dual intakes which I didn't want so negotiated a reduction on the price. Cant wait now to get it fitted.

Good stuff - you wont be dissapointed, it gives the car the noise it should have from the factory B)

Love mine and coupled with the intakes, gives a noticable little chunk of extra power :teeth:

Have you had a remap/uprev to get the quoted gains.

Good stuff - you wont be dissapointed, it gives the car the noise it should have from the factory B)

Love mine and coupled with the intakes, gives a noticable little chunk of extra power :teeth:

Have you had a remap/uprev to get the quoted gains.

No, with the intakes, they have altered the MAF housing to cheat the MAF into adjusting the AFR to give gains without any need for remap. However in the State they quote the car can go too lean with too many mods to so get the best from it all you need a map. Also Mark says of the cars he's seen they still run rich with just a few mods. We will see when I get enough pennies to get it mapped. It doesnt appear to be running rich as the tail pipes arent coked up very much. Remember the 370z is much much better than the 350z at adjusting itself, you can get a lot of gains without a map from just intake and exhaust according to the chaps in the US. It certainly feels quicker to me than when my car was standard and wheels spin up in 3rd easier than they did before :drive1

Order direct from Stillen (you will likely get Margaret doing the paperwork, shes very helpful and a joy to order from). They ship it direct to you, you get an invoice for the import tax and VAT later from FedEx or whoever they use. I think it took less than 7 days for mine to arrive from ordering, being able to track it all the way :thumbs:

Order direct from Stillen (you will likely get Margaret doing the paperwork, shes very helpful and a joy to order from). They ship it direct to you, you get an invoice for the import tax and VAT later from FedEx or whoever they use. I think it took less than 7 days for mine to arrive from ordering, being able to track it all the way :thumbs:

All worked well for me - I think Margaret Lo at Stillen is doing some good business with us - might have to see if some sponsorship for the forum is in order :D