Buying a 350z, what to look for

simon da silva

Hello my fellow mates.

I have found a 350z in germany but its a 900km trip for me to pick up the car, so ofcourse i would like to know the following.

its a 2004 with 100.000km on the clock. its stock setup

1. is there any specifik place i should ask for pictures about, thinking off rust, stonechips wire wear etc?

2. When i am looking at the car what mekanikal issue might there be?

3. WEEE IM GETTING A 350Z!! AWESOME

If you going to ask for pictures then make sure you get Hi-res images of every panel and wheels, tyres to check amount of tread left. You should also ask for interior pics, dash, seats...etc.

Does the car have Full Service History? Is it main dealer?

I am sure someone with more mechanical knowledge will be along to confirm... but Clicky Rear Axel :shrug:

I guess until you drive it you really wont know some bits.

Is it advertised on the web? Link?

Hey Guys.

im buying it in germany since im danish and i live in denmark.. it needs to be LHD :(

i've been looking in the UK and the car seems both cheaper and with lower mileage.

im currently talking to this guy here. http://www.autoscout24.de/Details.aspx?id=b3howwepq2bz

There is no service historie of the car witch i dont fancy that much:( but he says he can sell it for 11.000 euro's without the foose rims.

I have spoken with him and he is going to send me alot of high ress pictures of the car and if it seems good i will take the trip to Aachen. Its around 850km for me.

2nd car i have been looking at is this. its located in flensburg with is not that far from the danish border.. so its a 4 hour trip, 350km approx.

http://suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/showDetails.html?id=130298301&__lp=14&scopeId=C&sortOption.sortBy=price.consumerGrossEuro&sortOption.sortOrder=ASCENDING&makeModelVariant1.makeId=18700&makeModelVariant1.modelId=6&makeModelVariant1.searchInFreetext=false&makeModelVariant2.searchInFreetext=false&makeModelVariant3.searchInFreetext=false&vehicleCategory=Car&segment=Car&siteId=GERMANY&negativeFeatures=EXPORT&damageUnrepaired=NO_DAMAGE_UNREPAIRED&export=NO_EXPORT&customerIdsAsString=〈=en&pageNumber=1

Its just that i'd prefere a black car :) my budget is around 10-11k euro's.. maybe i need to start saving some cash?

or would it be an idea to rebuild a RHD to a LHD?