Newbie, but not a 350z owner.... YET! :)

Lots of people, including me have had very good quotes from Admiral. :thumbs:

ok, well first things first, i got a quote from adrian flux on a 53 plate Japanese Import and it came in at £2700 fully comp! :surrender:

Does being an import increase the insurance alot more? Im paying £900 fully comp on a Leon Cupra R at the moment. Im 22 with 5 years NCB. Anyone help or point me in the right direction? :drive1

Lots of people, including me have had very good quotes from Admiral. :thumbs:

ok, well first things first, i got a quote from adrian flux on a 53 plate Japanese Import and it came in at £2700 fully comp! :surrender:

Does being an import increase the insurance alot more? Im paying £900 fully comp on a Leon Cupra R at the moment. Im 22 with 5 years NCB. Anyone help or point me in the right direction? :drive1

Admiral quotes have come in at £1500 which is alot better :) But im hoping that if i quote a UK spec to Adrian Flux they may give me a better deal. who knows? Cheers for the pointer lads.

When I first got a quote they assumed it was a jap import because i had a jap import dc5 integra at the time quote was £2k. when i explained it was a uk car it came down to £1100 :scare:

Might be worth looking at uk cars and insurance :thumbs: