Call me crazy but.....

matty316

I've had my Z parked up in my driveway with a cover over it since the 1st November, due to a change in circumstances I thought I had to sell it but as I’ve only got a small mortgage due to my late father selling me the house. I’m in the position to be able to borrow on the mortgage, I still owed £10k on my Z having only owned it for a year now. So I’ve re-mortgaged the house borrowing the money to pay off the car!!! I know allot of people may think am nuts but you only live once and you can't take your money with you.

My girlfriend wasn't too overly impressed with the idea as she's moving in next month, but I told her that it won't affect her as I’m the one who pays the mortgage. I just told her that I don't smoke, I hardly drink and just to get some brownie points I said apart from you it's the one thing that puts a big smile on my face!! :)

So am just waiting for all the paperwork to come through, the mortgage has been accepted and I’ll be able to drive the Z again, well when the weather picks up am thinking about March time :) It's been killing me so much walking past my Z thinking I’ll never be able to experience that power, that driving experience and the roar from my K1 exhaust.

So bring on March, getting it in for a service, touching up some paint work where I’ve got some scratches and then a nice drive down to Japfest in May!!!