350z rear lights

to be legal they must show a reflector and also the MOT station may pull them up if the indicators etc are not bright enough :thumbdown:

Think your right about the reflector, but isn't the reflector and indicators in the bumper clusters on the 350? :) (If you haven't already cleared them out)

If you liked them that much, you could always put the OEM ones in at MOT time. (5 min job) ;)

to be legal they must show a reflector and also the MOT station may pull them up if the indicators etc are not bright enough :thumbdown:

If you liked them that much, you could always put the OEM ones in at MOT time. (5 min job) ;)

yes, get hit up the backside because the driver didn't see the brake lights and see if your insurace will pay out ( I think not)

Dont like these blacked out lights. Been said many times before they are dangerous. An ex member use to have them fitted on his car and i followed him on the Wales drive out many years ago, you could hardly see the brake lights working!!

what percentage did you have yours? smoked Or to the extreme of black out ?

Not sure on the percentage but they were pretty dark, saying that you could still see the brake lights fine through them.

Maybe worth seeing if the ebayer will let you fit them to a zed to see how much light comes through!!

This stuff is actually ok

http://www.flyeyeskit.co.uk/

I am anti painting the lights as this does dim the lights whatever argument you make, but this stuff has very small perforations in it and lets through all the light you need. I have some for the rear lights on my Leon so if I ever get around to putting it on I will take picture with just one light done :thumbs:

Would never put any on my Zed though :surrender: