black edition

jlp

[newcar] sold my 370 lemans blue on the 15 jan. But i havent departed from the zeds , i sold it to beadles at their eltham branch . I then bought the black edition of them ,the managers car . Made up with the premium sat nav number 10 in black.jlp

I might well be ! this is how it came about. In march last year i bought a 57 350 midnightblue after my supercharged fn2 type r civic, unfortunately got set alight .I kept that for 6 weeks my wife however found it difficult to drive. The reason being accellerator pedal not being floor mounted , and a high cluth pedal. Found the 370 way easier,kept the car for 8 months but was always keeping a eye out ,for the right deal on the black. Since 2006 i have had a st3 focus 2typR civics plus the 3 zeds.But i am keeping this for a very long time. I am 61 years old but i am not ready for a micra!!! jlp.

• 3 weeks later...
I might well be ! this is how it came about. In march last year i bought a 57 350 midnightblue after my supercharged fn2 type r civic, unfortunately got set alight .I kept that for 6 weeks my wife however found it difficult to drive. The reason being accellerator pedal not being floor mounted , and a high cluth pedal. Found the 370 way easier,kept the car for 8 months but was always keeping a eye out ,for the right deal on the black. Since 2006 i have had a st3 focus 2typR civics plus the 3 zeds.But i am keeping this for a very long time. I am 61 years old but i am not ready for a micra!!! jlp.

Your wife didnt like driving it hmm, did she come home smelling of matches and acting shady :lol: Really though sorry to hear that about your car :thumbdown:

Congrats on the 370z, I love the 370's so cool of a car. :thumbs: