Adjusting Camber??

Jed

just fitted my Eibach spacers 25mm back n 20mm front. 3 of the wheels look great. But the rear offside is tilted in slightly at the top which im thinking is the camber? the other 3 wheels look great but the one wheel is out slightly. From the back its tilted in at the top and out at the bottom. Is this a camber issue and how easy to adjust or am i looking at something more hanus??????

Fitting spacers will not create a camber issue but it may highlight that there is an issue.

Perhaps you have a bent suspension rear arm or more than likely the camber may just require adjustment.

Get the car on a computerised 4 wheel alignment machine and have it checked out.

The camber and toe adjustments on the rear are by 4 snail cams on the rear aluminium sub frame.

• 4 months later...

After fitting new wheels the rears show up quite a noticible camber. Wasn't sure if this was caused due to the fact lowering springs have been fitted. So you're saying that you can adjust the camber and hopefully bring it back to a more verticle stance?

After fitting new wheels the rears show up quite a noticible camber. Wasn't sure if this was caused due to the fact lowering springs have been fitted. So you're saying that you can adjust the camber and hopefully bring it back to a more verticle stance?

Pete, lowering the car will produce excessive camber and must be adjusted to get it back to factory spec.

You have limited adjustment on the rears and no adjustment on the front.

If your front camber is outwith the factory specifications then you will have to replace the front top arms with adjustable ones.

If there is insufficient adjustment on the rear camber snail cams then you will have to fit adjustable arms mate.

All these adjustable arms and toe bolts can be found in my sub forum/zed store, just click on my signature picture. :thumbs:

As usual, all in stock and good to go same/next day :thumbs:

Alex :)

Brilliant, the front's are spot on so i'll see if the rears can be adjusted if not you'll be hearing from me once more!

Cheers

How do you know that the front is spot on Pete?

Have you had the car on a 4 wheel alignment machine?

If not then get the car out to Clarks Motorsport at Kintore :thumbs:

Alex :)

• 2 weeks later...

Just been to Clarks Motorsport, had the 4 wheel alignment done, was out by a bit so got that corrected and they also sorted the rear camber out as much as could be done.

Car's feeling better now so really glad i got it done.

Cheers for recommending them, they say hello by the way Alex!

Just been to Clarks Motorsport, had the 4 wheel alignment done, was out by a bit so got that corrected and they also sorted the rear camber out as much as could be done.

Car's feeling better now so really glad i got it done.

Cheers for recommending them, they say hello by the way Alex!

Glad that you are sorted mate :thumbs:

I was speaking with them this morning and they said that you had been in. ;)

They also commented on how "tidy" your Zed was, I think that they were well impressed, :yahoo:

Glad that you are sorted mate :thumbs:

I was speaking with them this morning and the said that you had been in. ;)

They also commented on how "tidy" your Zed was, I think that they were well impressed, :yahoo:

That comment has made my day! :teeth:

Thanks again for your input and help towards the car, you'll be getting mail soon enough for new droplinks once i'm back!