Best place to buy a JapSpeed K2?

Waitey

After listening to a few videos online i think the Scorpion is too loud and raspy for me.

I like the Jap speed as it seemed that it was reasonably restrained.

Really hard to tell listening to them on the net...

Personally I would hang fire until you hear some in the flesh, unless the back box is actually hanging off :headhurt:

The scorpion is a very subtle exhaust, not that raspy, the videos on YouTube don't sound like it does in person. There is no drone either. The k2 has been prone to various bad fitment issues.

Best bet is to get down to some meets and see what you like in person. That way you won't be disappointed

i paid £192 for my brand new k2 on ebay delivered , 2 fast 2 cool have regular auctions keep your eyes peeled this is the ebay japspeed shop.

I needed to bend the hangers slightly on mine with a hammer to get it to sit closer to bumper but no biggy and was expecting a nightmare fit.

i also have the japspeed y pipe again ebay £92 delivered , waiting for the weather to pick up before i fit.

love the sound of k2 gets better with miles , not too loud.

i paid £192 for my brand new k2 on ebay delivered , 2 fast 2 cool have regular auctions keep your eyes peeled this is the ebay japspeed shop.

I needed to bend the hangers slightly on mine with a hammer to get it to sit closer to bumper but no biggy and was expecting a nightmare fit.

i also have the japspeed y pipe again ebay £92 delivered , waiting for the weather to pick up before i fit.

love the sound of k2 gets better with miles , not too loud.

Good price :thumbs: