350z 2003 JDM SOLD

danZman

2003 Nissan 350z (FairladyZ)

post-4915-135011896966_thumb.jpg

post-4915-135011897025_thumb.jpg

post-4915-135011897056_thumb.jpg

This car was imported from Japan in 2008 and has been fully SVA certified with a UK registration, it also has all required certification including:

Export certificate from Japan

VOSA ministers approval certificate

A certificate from OiS (odometer inspection services) confirming mileage on import to be 29674

The car has been undersealed same week as purchase and has covered 13,000 miles in the UK mainly on the motorway, and has covered 29,500 miles in Japan bringing the total mileage to 42,500. The underside of the car has been washed every 500 miles and body has been polished and waxed every 4500 miles.

The car has been serviced every 4500 miles my myself, and every 9000 miles by a nissan dealer since I bought the

car. Differential and gearbox oil was flushed and changed 12,000 miles ago.

The car includes:

Electric Windows

Air Conditioning

Rear heated windscreen

Electric folding mirrors

CD player

Bluetooth phone connectivity including roof mounted microphone

New Scorpion exhaust with lifetime warranty (nice purr, virtually no motorway drone)

Stage 2 clutch (Only covered 2000 miles)

Lightened single mass flywheel (greatly reduces the inertia of the drivetrain allowing the engine to rev more freely and provides much better clutch engagement but does produce some chatter, also only covered 2000 miles)

RAYS 18" alloy wheels with Bridgestone tyres all round. (standard alloys for nissan so dont have to declare on insurance)

Converted to use new UK battery instead of tiny useless Jap one less than 500 miles ago

Coversion to MPH for all counters

Thatcham cat 1 alarm

Front Drivers side window motor has been recently replaced

Needs pre cat lambda sensor replacement, throwing EML light

All Auxiliary belts replaced 2000 miles ago

MOT expires July 5th 2011

TAX expires end of June also

Recent front windscreen replacement due to stone crack

The reason I am selling this car is because I would like to start a family and require more practicality from my car, she will be much missed.

£6250 or nearest offer, recently reduced from £7500

Please only arrange viewing if you are a serious buyer.