Long time lurker **Update zed bought with pics**

Well so much for waiting 6months, purchase has been made....it's a members car too!

Knew you wouldn't be able to resist, it's a lovely motor too, real gem.

Wait 6 months pff lol likely.

Congratulations mate you will love it, welcome to the club :thumbs:

Now just get along to some of the meets. You should sign up for the welsh weekend ;) it's only a short drive away

Updated with pics page 1 :D

Ah you went for that one, she's a beauty mate. Welcome to a world of fun. I'm still smiling about mine and I've had her about 6 months. I don't think the feeling ever goes away. Spent hours washing and cleaning her today and keep popping out to look, sad I know.

Hope you enjoy your new toy and make sure you sign up to some of the meets :teeth:

The weather up here is rubbish at the moment so don't think I'll get a chance to spend a few hours on it like I'd like to, ah well I guess I'll just have to drive it more instead :D

How you getting on with the Miltek? Is it much louder than stock crusing? I'm tempted...

I love the miltek, it is a very refined exhaust. Sounds like the stillen but for a lot less money. I wanted an exhaust that sounded fantastic when you floor it but didn't drone whilst cruising. The miltek was perfect for that. It sounds much nicer than the stock which I also loved. It burbled when you take your foot off and sounds great when it gets near 1900 and over 3.5k it's lovely. Best thing is to go along to a meet and hear the alternatives.

I bought mine from chilli red here on the forum. There were a number of us all getting exhaust and I think all 4 of us are very happy. Some have added other mods to get more sound but I'm happy with the way it is.