Genuine Nismo Side Skirt Fitting?

chippychip123

Alright people I bought A set of genuine Nismo side skirts off Chilli Red A while ago :yahoo: (great service as per usual) and im finally pulling my finger out my arse and going to get them painted. My question is after having a dry fitting day this weekend i noticed that the pre drilled holes in the door shut actually line up with the pop clips off the original side skirts, so what have people used to hold these on as you would need quite a big screw to grip in there? is there some kind of popper that fits in and if so where can they be bought? Any help is appreciated, cheers Tom :thumbs:

Nope no instructions, they are all pre drilled for the little back push-in clips on the ends which is fine, and the 10mm screw along the underside which is also fine, but I was curious wot other people have used along the door shut under the z trim. I will have a bit of a google, cheers

it may not need anything, if its genuine, i think you lift the sill trim fit the skirt and then the sill trim fits over the top to lock it in place.

my copied skirts required 3 men; clamps and some **** big clips to hold it in place due to the poor fitment. which suprised me as the seller was very clear to inform me that these would require absolutely no adjustment.

i learnt where to not buy stuff from; and what not to buy. you live and learn. :shrug:

If you could mate that'll be great, wot did the fitting kit consist of? I definatly didn't get anything else with mine and I picked them up in person from her :blush: . I might send her a pm to see it she has any kits :thumbs:

Sorry only just saw this! We de-boxed. Yours to get them in the car. I will have a look for some instructions for you. Pm you tomorrow.

Sarah :)