Rear bulbs

speedy

You need a T20 wedge. Loads about on ebay. As per other thread, I'll have a look in the garage to see if I have a spare, you can have it if you can get to Basingstoke today, one evening/weekend :thumbs:

Thanks Chris, its going in for an MOT tomorrow and i am busy tonight otherwsie i would take you up on the offer.

Providing you are referring to the stop/tail light within the rear tail lamp assembly and not the high level lamp, then it is only a standard bayonet type bulb that you require, 12v 21/5w double filament. :thumbs:

What Halfords were probably trying to give you was more than likely a standard stop tail 380 bulb.

Most motor factors or garages will have these readily available as they are a standard fitment throughout the motor industry and they are not 350Z specific :thumbs:

• 3 months later...

I know this thread is 3 months old but I've just replaced my bulb and thought it might help someone else as this thread was all I could find when I searched the other day -

The bulb you need is supplied by Halfords but it is marked up for a different car; the code is 580. The one they have marked up for the zed doesnt fit.

Hope this helps someone anyway