Shell Drivers Club Card

ace

Since purchasing my car in July I have been using Shell V-Power petrol and putting the points on a yellow drivers club card the station assistant gave me, today I have got round to registering the card online and see they also do a red V-Power card and find out you get double points for using that card :wacko: so do I go get the V-power card and will they move my points over to it or can it be seen somewhere in the system they have that I have been filling up with V-Power fuel.

https://www.shellsmart.com/smart/about/ ... site=en-en

you only get double points once you buy enough v-power to join the v-power club. once they issue you with the car then you will start getting double points, until then, its single points im afraid.

you should have registered it earlier as it works in quarters and youve probably missed the chance to become a v-power club card holder. They will send it out in eventually if you meet the criteria.

yeah you'll probs struggle. I buy probs about 400 litres a month of v-power for the work van lol

edit: just read the criteria, if you buy more that 150 litres a quarter you will get a v-power club card