Any Burton-on-Trent based members?

stevo1179

The car I've found is from a dealer. It is a UK GT 2003 (53), 33,000 miles, £8995. It has an almost complete service history, seems to be missing a service in 2008.

The garage are happy for an AA inspection. If the inspection comes back clean, I'd go and buy the car.

Given that the car is in Staffs and I live in Cornwall a viewing is problematic, any experience with AA inspections?

Cheers,

Steve

Now £266 worse off, I'm putting it down to experience and walking away. It has been in a smack, signs of repairs all down the off side, front discs need replacing, air bag light remains on, headlamp washers don't work and not been serviced since 2007, despite being assured that it had Full Service History. Pretty gutted to be honest.

Now £266 worse off, I'm putting it down to experience and walking away. It has been in a smack, signs of repairs all down the off side, front discs need replacing, air bag light remains on, headlamp washers don't work and not been serviced since 2007, despite being assured that it had Full Service History. Pretty gutted to be honest.

sorry to hear that ............ hope you find a good one soon Steve ...... don't despair ..... good ones are out there

have a look here ........ seems overpriced but maybe do a deal ............. this is where I bought my car .......... nice people

http://www.portlandautos.co.uk/vehicles/search?make=56&model=2352&min=&max=