hello all

yes the carbon is still there considering a carbon spoiler and front splitter rather than a full wrap. Will see once we've got the car:p onyl just sent the deposit across so will be a week or so before we actually collect the car. Few other ideas for minor things.

• 2 weeks later...

Collected the car now, the run home was great even if I did have to put 85quid in the car first. :blink: . No worse the the scoob though just havent filled a car up with my own money for 6 weeks :blush: .

I think Im in love again (not quite a subsitute for the Mrs..... :lol: ) . So pleased we decided on a zed as the replacement for the car as its just awesome. Handles better than I expected, sounds great, although its wierd not to have noisy overun on downshifting. It is just such a nice car and its so nice to have a quick car thats comfortable versus the scoob that certainly wasnt. Looking forward to some meets and shows this year now. :bounce:

Neil lol the fuel alone.......... It has got me thinking though for next year/year after getting an import for a track toy. No way this one is going near a track but after the drive home tonight............ :teeth:

Lol you'll cave in and you'll be on the track before you know it. I was the same as you at first but you don't get to experience the real zed on the roads without getting banned

Guess my first trip with the Zed is going to be to Nissan as within less than a 100 miles of collecting it the driver airgbag warning light has come on and stayed on. :bang: Unhappy is not the word. Looks like the modding budget is already being eaten into before I've even started. :angry::bang: .

Really sorry to hear about the Airbag light, but glad you've now got it sorted. Hopefully (Fingers crossed) it won't come back.

Hope you have as much enjoyment with the car as I did.

Hopefully catch up with you and the car at a meet or carshow in the future.

All the best.

Craig

hope you have as much enjoyment with the car as I did.

Hopefully catch up with you and the car at a meet or carshow in the future.

Deffo craig. already starting to look at a few carbon bits :) or maybe some good quality carbon wrap :)

going to friends audio shop next sat as well to spec up screen and a decent install :) .