Which Speakers?

Doris

I'd be interested to know also, hopefully looking to demo some components next week, but hybrid audio seems to get a good rep and have the characteristics i'm after(laid back/not bright), just need to find somewhere which can demo them.

Yes rtbiscuit, I'll hopefully be demo'ing some rainbows, if, they have any :p

If your going to but decent speakers you have to amp them imo but each to their own, I still have the standard sub which I find ok, plenty of ppl would say that you should change it :shrug:

+1 there isnt enough power or headroom and you run into clip way before you should.

If you find it ok Dave just keep it, but yes its poo :lol:

Yes they will be amped, like i said i have two 8" subs ready to go in, just need to pair them up with speakers

questions are:

1. which components for the front?

- ideally want the fronts to fit behind the door cards without any mods

2. which coaxial for the rears?

Dave - :bang: did not cross my mind!

Yes they will be amped, like i said i have two 8" subs ready to go in, just need to pair them up with speakers

questions are:

Whichever components you like the sound of and that fit? You may find this helpful though, I do. I think what's been said elsewhere is so long the mounting depth is less than 2 7/8" :shrug:

http://my350z.com/forum/audio-and-video ... guide.html

All depends on budget Gary, just check the depth otherwise you will have problems with clearance... If you have Hertz subs makes sense to go for Hertz Coax and Hertz Comp with Tweeters...

I have a JL Audio amp for my speakers and a Pioneer HU, and YES Dblock I know the Bose Sub is poo and in the new year I may get round to replacing it with a custom built one :thumbs:

Worst thing with keeping the bose sub is that I have to have the level from the JL soooooo low as the bose is sooooooo underpowered :thumbdown:

How much power are you going go give them up front?

What's your budget?

Are you going to amp the coax's?

Are you sure you even want to bother with rear speakers?

Are you going to put in mdf rings? Sound deadening?

P

questions are:

Everyone will recommend something different as speakers are really down to personnal preferance. I wanted a full JL install so went for JL speakers and amps with an Alpine headunit as i think they sound the best.

Remember car audio is all about the install and setup not just how much you've spent on equipment.

Everyone will recommend something different as speakers are really down to personnal preferance. I wanted a full JL install so went for JL speakers and amps with an Alpine headunit as i think they sound the best.

Remember car audio is all about the install and setup not just how much you've spent on equipment.

+1 on that - and a man after my own taste in equipment! :lol:

Never heard of Db audio. Seems way over priced. Also you are better googlinh car audio centre or cac before ordering they don't have the best two.

thanks for the feedback guys

been looking on the web and reading reviews these some good and the price is spot on too

http://www.caraudiocentre.co.uk/product ... -21372.htm

what do you think? anyone using these?