Spotted: zed in Broughton Tesco yesterday night

sasha@lazytrips

Jeez you risked it up there?!.... my girlfriend was telling me last night it was mental up there as they hadnt cleared any spaces and trolleys were abandoned all over the place so she went to Morrissons where they were more prepared.

Think i'll be giving all shopping parks a wide berth until the new Year :lol:

Jeez you risked it up there?!.... my girlfriend was telling me last night it was mental up there as they hadnt cleared any spaces and trolleys were abandoned all over the place so she went to Morrissons where they were more prepared.

Think i'll be giving all shopping parks a wide berth until the new Year :lol:

That wasn't risking. The risking was when I went driving round North Wales buying a specific Christmas present. There was one particular hill with ice all the way up and particularly slippery at the top where I couldn't get up. A couple cars stopped and asked if I needed help, but the ground was so slippery, there was no use for any pushing.

So I did the natural thing and told them I'm gonna take a run up. :scare: Let the car slide all the way down, accelerated a bit, then planted the foot and went Japanese drifter style up the long hill, right-to-left-to-right etc. The Tesco car park was a haven afterwards!

I was there yesterday morning, first thing in The Clio. Car Park was almost empty at 9.00 but by 10:30 it was heaving, at least it had been de iced though. Both Zeds bogged down, had to postpone my body shop appointment till January, hopefully the snow will have gone by then.

Pete