anyone interested in rays + Michelin Pilot Sports?

ir_fuel

Just wondering if anyone was interested in my Michelin Pilot Sports, which only did 2500km, coz i m considering getting 19" wheels on my car and using the rays to put winter tyres on them. Might also consider selling the rays with the wheels if anyone is interested and gives me a decent price, and getting some other 2nd hand wheels for rims. Or to trade your "old" rims + some money for mine with tyres ;)

Just shoot :teeth:

Just wondering if anyone was interested in my Michelin Pilot Sports, which only did 2500km, coz i m considering getting 19" wheels on my car and using the rays to put winter tyres on them. Might also consider selling the rays with the wheels if anyone is interested and gives me a decent price, and getting some other 2nd hand wheels for rims. Or to trade your "old" rims + some money for mine with tyres ;)

Just shoot :teeth:

No thanks :p

• 1 month later...

Bought me a Nismo exhaust and some rims from a guy of the forum to put my winter tyres on :p

And considering the fact that Nissan decided to put a weird tyre size on their Z (why the hell a 45 in height instead of a 40 :wacko: ) the winter tyres themselves already cost a fortune :rant: