New to the forum...

Hi all,

Some punk called Sarnie sent me here, said I should share my car with all of you... :yahoo:

I browsed the site for a while before making the leap into actually laying down the cash for a 350Z... I've had it for about a month now, and am thoroughly happy with it, so thought I'd sign up and say hello!

It's a kuro black 05 plate, with Nismo kit and Nismo 19s, an S-tune sports exhaust and S-tune air intake. I'm slightly peeved that the original Bose head unit has been removed by the previous owner, and the sat-nav isn't the best, but it does play DVDs via an Alpine head unit... Front left alloy's also a little scuffed, and I've managed to put over £200 worth of petrol in it in 4 weeks, but on the whole I'm pleased with it!

Here's a couple of photos:

Black_Nismo_1.jpg

Black_Nismo_2.jpg

24092006002.jpg

24092006.jpg

Does anyone recognise it? Could it be from a previous member? I'm from Birmingham but bought it from a small dealer down in London.

I need to get a tracker for it, so if anyone's got any recommendations for cheap / good places to go (preferably locally) let me know. Also some new tyres, the rears are dangerously close to the legal limit!

Anyway, I look forward to spending some time around the forum,

Speak soon,

kense

Nope, no badges, not even the 'Z's above the side-repeaters.

Was thinking about smoking the lights to go for the full 'batmobile' look... Think I'll leave it as it is for the time being though, turns enough heads!

Spending the day shopping for tyres, trackers, and security posts for my driveway tomorrow (amongst other things). Have fun playing in Wales, those of you who are going!

Nope, no badges, not even the 'Z's above the side-repeaters.

Was thinking about smoking the lights to go for the full 'batmobile' look... Think I'll leave it as it is for the time being though, turns enough heads!

Spending the day shopping for tyres, trackers, and security posts for my driveway tomorrow (amongst other things). Have fun playing in Wales, those of you who are going!

Someone was after your zed before you:

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic ... highlight=

There was someone else as well cos I remember Liam's Z saying how much he wanted to debage his after seeing those pics ;)

Took a few photos earlier on at my old man's pub... Hadn't washed it at this point, though, so don't watch the grubbiness (of the wheels especially!)

DSC00343_a.gif

DSC00345_a.gif

DSC00346_a.gif

DSC00347_a.gif

DSC00351_a.gif

DSC00348_a.gif

DSC00350_a.gif

DSC00349_a.gif

Also been to order some new Michelin Pilot Sports for the rears, Kwik Fit are doing them for £500 for the pair including fitting (I could only manage to find them for £300+ each on the internet, so didn't feel too hard done by).

I guess having the 19s comes at a price! Worth it though.

Cheers for the welcomes by the way.

By the way, if any of you fancy a trip to the pub, it's quite a nice drive out there, and my old man will give you 20% off (does one of the moderators want to put this on the discounts page?)

Can fit a fair few cars on the car park too, if you fancy doing a cruise up there some time...

fdl_web_banner3a.gif

Directions to the pub are on the website (click the banner)

FDL_CP_640.gif

(Excuse the crap quality of my phone's camera... It goes about half way again behind where I'm stood taking the photo)

We're just in the process of sorting out a classic car meet and an FTO club meet there, as well as the HUUUUGE bonfire night on November 3rd with professional fireworks display - imagine a small 1 bed bungalow, that's about the size that the bonfire is currently at, and it's getting bigger every day!

Anyway, enough plugging.

See you later!

(Excuse the crap quality of my phone's camera... It goes about half way again behind where I'm stood taking the photo)

I reckon you took it like that deliberately. You see, your real vehicle is the white van in the background and you realised we would be onto you if you took a better picture........

I reckon you took it like that deliberately. You see, your real vehicle is the white van in the background and you realised we would be onto you if you took a better picture........

Haha... rumbled!

Can vouch for the Fleur-de-Lys being a nice pub and drive out. Food would be good value at 20% off as well :thumbs: - how do we get the discount?

By the way, if any of you fancy a trip to the pub, it's quite a nice drive out there, and my old man will give you 20% off (does one of the moderators want to put this on the discounts page?)

Can fit a fair few cars on the car park too, if you fancy doing a cruise up there some time...

fdl_web_banner3a.gif

FDL_CP_640.gif

We're just in the process of sorting out a classic car meet and an FTO club meet there, as well as the HUUUUGE bonfire night on November 3rd with professional fireworks display - imagine a small 1 bed bungalow, that's about the size that the bonfire is currently at, and it's getting bigger every day!

Anyway, enough plugging.

See you later!

fdl_web_banner3a.gif

FDL_CP_640.gif

Anyway, enough plugging.

See you later!

Sounds like a quality place to have our next meet!! Maybe a Bonfire Zed Extravaganza?! :yahoo:

They're expecting over 1000 people there on bonfire night, so I suggest that night's probably not the best one to have all the Zed's lined up...

As far as the discount's concerned, if you speak to the gaffer and say you're from the owner's club, tell him his son sent you, he'll sort you out. :drunk:

Food is really nice (not being biased either) and is great value for the price, like MarkW said. 'Swanky restaurant food at pub grub prices', or something to that effect.