Japspeed Y pipe

jollyranchers

Better flow than stock, why not fit a pop charger if you want it slightly louder as well, but you may loose a few horses with a pop.

You may find the nuts on the cats have rusted on you will need a 14mm socket and some serious heat if they are rusted on. All said its an easy job with axle stands. good luck. :thumbs:

the y-pipe wont make a massive difference, at least mines never as it was the 300ps y-pipe which is supposed to be pretty good. I did notice however the car rev'd slighter easier when stationary. HFC's or decats make the biggest difference. My scorpion was tame until decats, now its a bit of a monster.

Having a Japspeed Y-pipe fitted to my car next week (already has Berk HFCs and Blitz Nur-Spec T), will post if I can discern any difference!

fujistubo exhaust aka nismo , japspeed Y pipe and berk hfc here.

y pipe made a nice imprement to the sound, not hugley louder but did add a more tuned sound ot the engine and might be in my head but i think i pick s up a tad better.

definatly worth the cash as im guessing most peeps Y will be about shot by now !

I have a japspeed k2, japspeed y pipe, hfc and its only loud if you are over 3k or more than 4/10s on the throttle. I also just got some dc sports manifolds fitted so Im not sure how loud it will be when I get the car back.

ooh be sure to post a fll report on them , pretty sure alot of us would be interested in your thoughts on cost etc for manifolds.

I have a japspeed k2, japspeed y pipe, hfc and its only loud if you are over 3k or more than 4/10s on the throttle. I also just got some dc sports manifolds fitted so Im not sure how loud it will be when I get the car back.

ooh be sure to post a fll report on them , pretty sure alot of us would be interested in your thoughts on cost etc for manifolds.

Will do but not cheap £420 plus about 10 hours fitting IMO better off with some dc copies like the db power. They are £250 ( I bought both) and they look decent enough quailty.

Having a Japspeed Y-pipe fitted to my car next week (already has Berk HFCs and Blitz Nur-Spec T), will post if I can discern any difference!

OK, Y-pipe now fitted. It's pretty much as Yokomo said: only marginally louder, a little more aggressive and a tad raspier. Haven't really tried yet, but feels a little re urgent.

Cheers,

Alex

OK, Y-pipe now fitted. It's pretty much as Yokomo said: only marginally louder, a little more aggressive and a tad raspier. Haven't really tried yet, but feels a little re urgent.

Cheers,

Alex

thanks for the feedback , mine turned up this week and looks good , just need to pluck up the courage to brave the cold and get the tools and grinder out :teeth: