Winter sucks..

Rx7Rebel

So far the cold weather is really annoying me. it starts out yesterday with some brats throwing snowballs at my car while i was reverse parking.. I thought i had hit someone after i heard the thud (Needless to say they got a piece of my mind) And now this morning i got two chips in my window from a gritter. :rant:

'I'm just waiting for my 3rd dose of poop luck on the roads, knowing my luck i'll get a speeding ticket through the post.

Anyway rant over, how are you all? :)

If you get a speeding ticket in this weather you deserve bad luck! :lol:

Its not all bad......I'm sat in a nice cosy office peering out at the Welsh hills covered in snow......in fact I think I can see Chris and Pete trying to dig their way out :D

If you get a speeding ticket in this weather you deserve bad luck! :lol:

So true, however me speeding or lack there of in this case was not my point ;) I have been flashed before by a camera in vauxhall for going... wait for it... 25 mph ! anything to raise a bit of revenue i guess and the way things are going anything could happen.

On a brighter note though autoglass are on the way in the next hour. Ooooh yeah!