Snow Shoes

oxfordlad

Has anyone had any experiance of snow shoes for the 370? With the weather getting a bit colder and more snow likely are these a good buy?

My Z is my everyday car and I travel 120 mile to work, it's either get these or get a banger to get me about in the snow if we get hit.....

any ideas?

Just for on rockshore they do snowsocks which will fit a 275/45/19 wheel!!

Wheres that?

http://www.rockshore.uk.com/snow-socks- ... -269-p.asp

click on application list they have a set to fit that size but not 35's

Ahh yes, they have a size bigger, but its roughly 1" too large from what I looked at before. The smaller one is slightly too small too. None in the middle :rant:

Wheres that?

Ahh yes, they have a size bigger, but its roughly 1" too large from what I looked at before. The smaller one is slightly too small too. None in the middle :rant:

Yes very annoying :rant: looking like I'm going to buy a banger just in case....my only problem is its 120 mile to work!! need something reliable as well...that'll push the price up!!! :bang:

Wheres that?

Yes very annoying :rant: looking like I'm going to buy a banger just in case....my only problem is its 120 mile to work!! need something reliable as well...that'll push the price up!!! :bang:

Winter tyres?

Out of interest what are some good winter tyres? I could be tempted to fit some to my old Rotas (although gold wheels will look right chav on a 370z in 18" and high profile tyres) or to my OEM Rays.

Tbh any are better than summer. I'm running conti winter contact 790p. The updated wintercontacts 810 ate ment to be really good aswell. My brother is running some falken snowziex or something I think.

There is a website that compares them but usually more snow grip means less life and they drive less like summer tyres.

I have had no wheel spin and they don't aqua plane. Also they really bite into snow And are very quiet on motorways.