Potential new buyer

Thanks for all the replies guys and gals :)

So at the moment I'm looking for...

2002-2005

UK or Jap Import?

Gunmetal or silver

GT Package

19" Wheels (black if possible)

Some sort of rear spoiler I think

Black interior (all the gunmetal ones I've seen have tan leather - is that correct?)

Sound system with iPod and iPhone intergration

Sat-Nav - defo a double din touch screen HU at the least.

I'm not looking at modding it as I have my previous car - it's just more things to go wrong and complicate.

I'm right down on the tip of the South East. Margate.

You are aware 19" wheels were not standard fitment? LMGT4's (not black) were available as a £2.5k option IIRC, but not sure if they were the 18" or 19" options :wacko: Some early imports were on 17" wheels.

Yes, there are quite a few gunmetal/alezan 350's around, but the alezan was a £400 option (UK models) and there are many with the charcoal black leather about and few non-leather ones as well.

I presume it is a coupe you are after, and just to note that if it is a roadster you wanted it does not have bluetooth capability (in case the phone integration you are thinking of does not have its own :shrug: )

Thanks for all the replies guys and gals :)

So at the moment I'm looking for...

2002-2005

UK or Jap Import?

Gunmetal or silver

GT Package

19" Wheels (black if possible)

Some sort of rear spoiler I think

Black interior (all the gunmetal ones I've seen have tan leather - is that correct?)

Sound system with iPod and iPhone intergration

Sat-Nav - defo a double din touch screen HU at the least.

I'm not looking at modding it as I have my previous car - it's just more things to go wrong and complicate.

I'm right down on the tip of the South East. Margate.

You are aware 19" wheels were not standard fitment? LMGT4's (not black) were available as a £2.5k option IIRC, but not sure if they were the 18" or 19" options :wacko: Some early imports were on 17" wheels.

Yes, there are quite a few gunmetal/alezan 350's around, but the alezan was a £400 option (UK models) and there are many with the charcoal black leather about and few non-leather ones as well.

I presume it is a coupe you are after, and just to note that if it is a roadster you wanted it does not have bluetooth capability (in case the phone integration you are thinking of does not have its own :shrug: )

I was not aware about the 19" wheels - but 18" is also fine. This was just a wishlist :) and yes a coupe. I also meant to add triptronic gear box. I'd like the option of fitting flappy paddles in the future :)