TEST DROVE THE NEW TT........SORRY

D4V3 GT4

Hi there,

Although not owning a 350Z at the moment I can comment on the TT vs other cars having owned a selection including 2.5 Boxster, 2.7 Boxster 987 Boxster S, M Coupe, VX 220. At the moment I own a MK1 TT Sport and drive and performance wise it's not far behind my last car the Boxster S. Really depends what you want from your car, the TT in this spec offers good straight line performance (0-124 in 23.5 secs) with good handling. The real fun is in the wet which doesn't seem to alter it's grip at all. Build quality is the best of any car I have owned by some margin and this includes a number of company cars including Volvo S60s and BMW 5 Series. Thing is I paid £21k for this car pre-registered, delivery miles and at that point they make a lot of sense. The Z appeals to me as a convertible as it has more sole than similar stuff e.g Z4, SLK 280/350. For me one of the crucial things in a sports car is noise and this is where the TT fails. Ultimately though in the right spec they are not the hairdressers cars you might think.

Hi there,

Although not owning a 350Z at the moment I can comment on the TT vs other cars having owned a selection including 2.5 Boxster, 2.7 Boxster 987 Boxster S, M Coupe, VX 220. At the moment I own a MK1 TT Sport and drive and performance wise it's not far behind my last car the Boxster S. Really depends what you want from your car, the TT in this spec offers good straight line performance (0-124 in 23.5 secs) with good handling. The real fun is in the wet which doesn't seem to alter it's grip at all. Build quality is the best of any car I have owned by some margin and this includes a number of company cars including Volvo S60s and BMW 5 Series. Thing is I paid £21k for this car pre-registered, delivery miles and at that point they make a lot of sense. The Z appeals to me as a convertible as it has more sole than similar stuff e.g Z4, SLK 280/350. For me one of the crucial things in a sports car is noise and this is where the TT fails. Ultimately though in the right spec they are not the hairdressers cars you might think.

Although i think TT are :yuck: Welcome :thumbs:

You can raise the spoiler up and down when ever you want.

And I'm sorry but the TT is a girls car.

I'd like to see if there are any Zed owners changing from a zed to a TT, appart from girls of course! :D

Test drive in the Z4 M coupe coming up in the next day or so!

DaveH

Test drive in the Z4 M coupe coming up in the next day or so!

DaveH

Saw my first one of these on Saturday and it looked :yahoo: . Smaller than the Zed and less beautiful but very muscular and agressive. Those classic sports car proprtions - long bonnet, Kamm tail - are just spot on.

saw my first one on the road today. It was in black and actually looked nice in the flesh. It was a girl driving it. Says something.

Saw one today with massive Schnitzer alloys and it looked equally as good as the zed :ninja: But costs alot more money :doh:

Z4M Coupe rather than TT I take it? Clue's in the alloys I suppose. ;)

saw my first one on the road today. It was in black and actually looked nice in the flesh. It was a girl driving it. Says something.

Saw one today with massive Schnitzer alloys and it looked equally as good as the zed :ninja: But costs alot more money :doh:

Z4M Coupe rather than TT I take it? Clue's in the alloys I suppose. ;)

Well done :clap: