Hello! (nice place you have here!)

Kuro

Hi all :teeth:

Just found this coutesy of **** from the other site. Thanks! (edited by moderator: we don't want ripercussions on our poor member do we? )

Looks good, and of course I don't see anyone asking for 35 big ones :scare::dry:

Look forward to posting

Dave

Hi Kuro,

I was only around for a few weeks on the old site before it closed, so didn't get to know many members.

Welcome to our humble home... Its small but effective (as the anoying advert says)

I hope you enjoy the forum, and if you feel anything is missing or needs improving, don't be afraid to post up in the suggestions section. (we already have several to work on! :teeth: )

Glad to have another colour on board too! There is a "what colour is best" poll somewhere around here where the GM and Blue boys are running away with it! :p

Just to let the debate on the money die, I am like many are ready to pay and join other sites, if I can see what I get and I understand that is being announced soon, so we wait and watch. B)

Anyway welcome and as many sites, the forum is a success if all contribute, so enjoy posting and look out for the new sections on savings that we are negotiating with suppliers that support the Z, and if you can better them let us know so we share together.

:thumbs: