One week on.....And?????????

Zugara

Only had mine on since Monday, and only covered about 100 miles, so far so good. I really wanted a zorst that wasn't too loud, yeah, I know, it's an age thing :lol: and this suits the bill down to a tee. No droning, no vibration and no fuss. Give it beans though and it sounds great, the closest thing i've heard to it is Ebizeds' Stillen on his 370, the best way I can describe it is rich and dark, hope that makes sense!!? :cloud9::cloud9:

Only had mine on since Monday, and only covered about 100 miles, so far so good. I really wanted a zorst that wasn't too loud, yeah, I know, it's an age thing :lol: and this suits the bill down to a tee. No droning, no vibration and no fuss. Give it beans though and it sounds great, the closest thing i've heard to it is Ebizeds' Stillen on his 370, the best way I can describe it is rich and dark, hope that makes sense!!? :cloud9::cloud9:

That's what I want to hear, can't wait :teeth:

I had mine fitted saturday lunchtime as you 3 all very well know...you were there ;)

I had a 90 odd mile trip back home, about another 100+ miles on sat / sun.... 3 x 35 mile commutes to work this week and just got back from a trip up to Colchester so another 120 miles there.... so close to 500 miles so far.... and

NOT STOPPED :teeth:

My stock exhaust was well and truly fooked a few months ago so I decided to not go with the masses who got Scorpions and K1's ( :scare: ) and got the Buddy Club.

It was lovely, I can't begin to describe the sound :cloud9: going through the Dartford Tunnel to work each night was like being 8 years old again, windows down and 4k revs :blush: but it was just too much for me day in day out :surrender:

Now compared to the Buddy Club the Milltek is quiet.... but then small explosion would also be quiet :lol:

But as the miles have gone by it has started to get a lovely growl :cloud9:

At motorway speeds it is quiet and unassuming, much like myself :blush: but when you push on it is lovely, Vik54 who also has a Milltek has compared it to the Nismo, which I know some will mock but I can see why.

I do miss the awesome sound of the BC but a LOUD exhaust is not for me :surrender:

In my opinion the Milltek has the look and the sound of a much more expensive exhaust, say 1k+ easily and I am very very happy with it indeed :teeth:

The only thing I do need now is a little more noise from the front, I sold my Pop Charger when I got the BC because it was pointless, I just couldn't hear it :lol: tomorrow a K&N Typhoon arrives so hopefully that will help fill the void :cloud9:

Miltek owners..

can you possibly give an update of your new exhausts, IE, how you like them, what the overall smile factor is, What the fittment is like,So, Are you miltek possie happy or what? :shrug:

Stuff for sale...... :thumbdown:

Paul do you really have to ask what the fitment is like :shrug: you and Jim fitted mine remember.... it was only 5 days ago, I know you are :wheelchair: but come on get a grip man!

Can anyone comment on the quality of the Milltek,as some of the ones i saw at FOS on their stand were really shocking,the welds looked like they had been done my a drunk Stevie Wonder!

Not what id expect from something costing nearly £1k.

Maybe Stevie Wonder was on work experience that day because the 3 that I saw last weekend including my own looked good to me, although I would say not as good as on the BC that came off to make way for the Milltek

Miltek owners..

can you possibly give an update of your new exhausts, IE, how you like them, what the overall smile factor is, What the fittment is like,So, Are you miltek possie happy or what? :shrug:

Stuff for sale...... :thumbdown:

Paul do you really have to ask what the fitment is like :shrug: you and Jim fitted mine remember.... it was only 5 days ago, I know you are :wheelchair: but come on get a grip man!

Erm.......did we??????????????

Oh, yes now I remember, anyway, how was your fitting day, these are similar to red letter days, only cheaper.... :wacko:

Cheers Dave :thumbs:

hope to organise fitting for next friday :yahoo:

Gary

aka Doris!

Hi Mate, you definitely look more of a Gary than a Doris!

Let us know how you get on and be good to know the true difference between the BC and K1 lots of people ask...

I meant to say there is a piece of rear wheel arch trim that has to be removed for the BC to fit, it may have already been done to fit the K1 though...

Nice to meet you, come along to some meet ups in your Custard Zed!

Dave

Getting mine installed at the crack of dawn tomorrow so will let you know how it goes. Cant wait :)

You waited that long to get it fitted? :scare::lol:

Been counting down the days I can tell you lol. Exhaust was delivered Monday but work has been really busy this week so not had a chance to get the car down to the garage.

Getting mine installed at the crack of dawn tomorrow so will let you know how it goes. Cant wait :)

Been counting down the days I can tell you lol. Exhaust was delivered Monday but work has been really busy this week so not had a chance to get the car down to the garage.

You should have brought it to Jim & Pauls exhaust centre........ :lol:

You should have brought it to Jim & Pauls exhaust centre........ :lol:

I hear they have been on watchdog, dodgy geisers apparently, do make nice tea though ;)