Service Schedule

get12

i was just about to post a topic about servicing

also any help on what is envolved in a 36000 mile service would be appricated as the stealer wants £336 :angry:

an i recon that my mechanic could do the job at half that price.

what oil do you peeps recommend to use that would be better than the standard ??

cheers guys + sorry to crash your post :teeth:

i was just about to post a topic about servicing

also any help on what is envolved in a 36000 mile service would be appricated as the stealer wants £336 :angry:

an i recon that my mechanic could do the job at half that price.

what oil do you peeps recommend to use that would be better than the standard ??

cheers guys + sorry to crash your post :teeth:

No probs. In answer to your oil query, tops would be Motul 300v 5w30 fully synthetic but I have heard Castrol 5w30 is ok too, but if you are tempted by castrol then you might as well go Motul as it is same price and IMHO better.

Amsoil stuff is apparently even slightly better than Motul, will try it on my next 36k service.

At last..... :yahoo:

Spill the beans then, I am two days away from putting in an order from Opie Oil on Motul and they are competitive - how much will you do 4 litres for (inc. carriage)?!

G

Amsoil stuff is apparently even slightly better than Motul, will try it on my next 36k service.

Spill the beans then, I am two days away from putting in an order from Opie Oil on Motul and they are competitive - how much will you do 4 litres for (inc. carriage)?!

G

Goods are available from Performance Oils, here :-

http://www.performanceoilsltd.co.uk/5w-30more.html

Shown in the club discounts section; contact Admin for the discount code.

You will find that the 5L is better value and cheaper than 4L of Motul. But you will have to pay carriage. A good short term one is to buy 5L of Amsoil from Opie as they havent put their prices as yet! Be quick....

Not often in this world that you can get more and better for less!!! :thumbs:

G

Goods are available from Performance Oils, here :-

http://www.performanceoilsltd.co.uk/5w-30more.html

Shown in the club discounts section; contact Admin for the discount code.

You will find that the 5L is better value and cheaper than 4L of Motul. But you will have to pay carriage. A good short term one is to buy 5L of Amsoil from Opie as they havent put their prices as yet! Be quick....

Not often in this world that you can get more and better for less!!! :thumbs:

Thanks for the heads-up - much appreciated

• 2 weeks later...