FOR SALE - 350z Coupe, GM 04, GT Pack ***SOLD***SOLD***SOLD*

get12

Up grading car forces sale.

The car is in excellent order. Paintwork in really good condition - only two noticeable chips on front bumper (resprayed two months ago). Has rear parking sensors and phone craddle (Nokia 6230). Comes with cargo net.

Only mod carried out was installing a stubby ariel (S2000 styli).

P2 service booked for next week. Replaced oil (Motul 300v) and filter last week.

No known faults with car. Only Work in Progress is refurb of front wheels (Rays) which may be a warranty issue (waiting for Nissan warranty to confirm). If declined will refurb myself as front wheels have kerb damage.

Please look at the photos - its an awesome car - dont let this one get away from you!

I am based in Huntingdon/Woking. PM me for mobile phone number to discuss further.

I cant be ars*ed to resize photos for this site - if you are a member of the 'other' site you can view them http://forums.DELETED.com/index.php?s=&act=module&module=gallery&cmd=user&user=337&op=view_album&album=143

or PM me you email address and I will send them through.

Or go on Pistonheads: http://www.petrolheads.co.uk/sales/105587.htm!

Regards

G[/b]

What you upgrading to?Nothing German I hope :p

No-no need to be rude either(re going german :D )!

I am in two minds about this -

Option 1: I have always liked the Azure - possibly more that the GM, so I would possibly be looking to buy the 06 model new. I would be looking to purchase January time.

Option 2: Go pikey for the next couple of years and purchase my girlfriend's dads Honda civic for £500 and save like kcuf ready for the GT-R Protos. It is an awesome looking car and I am sure it will live up to it's pedigree/expectations! :yahoo:

g

Beware of the 2nd option. Some people I know who have opted for the "cheap car whilst i save for a really expensive one" have never gotten rid of their "cheap car" and ended up spending the money on other stuff (wife,baby,house ...) :teeth:

If you are already "losing" the money monthly on a car its easy to continue when changing cars, coz its sort of "in the budget". When you are saving the money it could end up getting used for other "useful" stuff, especially when "mister sensible" (or mrs sensible? :D ) kicks in, and convinces you a car, especially for that kind of money, is a waste of fincancial resources :teeth:

Beware of the 2nd option. Some people I know who have opted for the "cheap car whilst i save for a really expensive one" have never gotten rid of their "cheap car" and ended up spending the money on other stuff (wife,baby,house ...) :teeth:

If you are already "losing" the money monthly on a car its easy to continue when changing cars, coz its sort of "in the budget". When you are saving the money it could end up getting used for other "useful" stuff, especially when "mister sensible" (or mrs sensible? :D ) kicks in, and convinces you a car, especially for that kind of money, is a waste of fincancial resources :teeth:

I hear what you are saying but I dont think anything will stand in the way of my dream car - im too selfish in that respect!

I have always liked the Azure

:scare::scare::scare::scare::scare::scare::scare::nono:

Whats wrong with the azure?! :blush:

The colour :yuck::p

...sodding hell...just been reading the other thread strangely in the Azure for Sale thread about the UY so I dont need to go there again do I??!! :teeth: I REALLY like the colour and i'm not saying that to court a response, I can not see any downside to the colour apart from occaisionally the petrol filler lid does sometimes appear as a different shade to the rest of the body. I also think that (apart from Kuro), it buffs up better than any other colour! :teeth:

I also think that (apart from Kuro), it buffs up better than any other colour! :teeth:

I disagree:

Megs002.jpg

Meguairs016.jpg

:teeth:B)

Seriously though I'm sure it lovely :thumbs:

I also think that (apart from Kuro), it buffs up better than any other colour! :teeth:

I disagree:

Megs002.jpg

Meguairs016.jpg

:teeth:B)

Seriously though I'm sure it lovely :thumbs:

Looking at the other threads abot UY, it is an acquird taste - a bit like the 'sunset bronze' colour - and I like that too. The ultra yellow works and i like it but like the kuro it's only good if its clean and buffed - you are going to have your work cut out this winter!