UpRev Booked - Friday 26th November

ChrisUUC

Finally got my UpRev booked just in time really as all my tuning mods will be completed as of next Friday.

Mainly:

- Nismo Exhaust

- Ichiba Y Pipe

- Kinetix HFC's

- Stillen Gen 1 Intakes / will bring stock also ;)

Cant wait to see how it does...

Big thanks to Mark for taking the time to come to me and do it also ... Very helpful guy and extremely knowledgeable.

Will update along the way ... B)

Chris

• 4 weeks later...

Well thought id update this. Had my Up Rev yesterday courtesy of Mark.

Myself and my dad set off from Belfast and headed for Co. Wicklow to Marks mates place, Track Day Performance Ireland.

Arrived, late, at 11:00am and began the mapping. Mark kindly let me sit in on it and watch how it done ... needless to say I was baffled but really is an art to me how people do it.

Was rolling roaded at stock map at 295BHP with all my bits.

After the map, which I was extremely pleased with, im now left with,

- 316BHP (Will upload exact figures once I get the chance, results show what the power was at the hub)

- Really good increase in torque figures - Mark if you could do the honours of filling this part in im having trouble reading the graph :blush:

- 100% throttle throughout

- Great MPG ... Managed 33MPG cruising home at 65MPH :O

- Delimited and CEL lights for cats turned off

All in all the car is like night and day to before, 100% more responsive and alot better down low and at top end. The throttle tweaks he has done have really made all the difference and cant complain with getting good MPG now in the process ...

Needless to say very happy with the days work and highly recommend it. Mark was a great guy and was very good to teach me along the way about the mapping process. lol

Again thank you very much for your time Mark and im still over whelmed by the results from the N/A engine :)

IMAG0050.jpg

Chris

:thumbs: so it was you that was booked down there with mark, Love the TDP screen setup they got on their dyno's did the dog (horse size) try and eat you? :D

should have looked around and joined you down there not sure how I'd get time to do it but anyhow. Got any vids?