jdm import

jbdevon

Hi i'm new to this site and was looking for a little advice.

i've seen several JDM's for sale and currently have my eye on two for sale at http://www.car-imports-direct.com/ one's hi mileage 69,000 with a GT pack and there's a lower mileage one both around 14,000.

Has anyone had any dealings with this company?

Are they cheap or can i do better?

Thanks in antic

Jay

Hi Mate

Tiptronic will be cheaper than manual and there are a fair few options trim and accessory wise so shop about.

Drive a few first and see how they feel so you will know a good one rom a bad one.

Delivery should be SILKY smooth and the gearbox possibly slightly notchy.

No clunks bangs crunches etc.

Good hunting

Ming the Happy

Most decent dealers would hold a car for a few hours if you are travelling a fair distance to view it. Probably a good idea to call them and tell them you are on the way and give them an eta.

The dealers you are looking at are decent guys IMO, i used to see a lot of their cars down at Avonmouth SVA test station and they always had nice looking cars.

Dave.

Yeah, the guy seemed a little embarrassed. yeah i should have rung them before i left but i had spoken to them the day before. Good thing is they said they will hold the next cars back until i view them, so i can have first dibs.

Only prob is the next auto they are having in has orange leather.... eewwwhhh dunno what i think of that yet, looks a little odd in a silver car.

Whats the veiws on orange leather?

cheers

Yeah, the guy seemed a little embarrassed. yeah i should have rung them before i left but i had spoken to them the day before. Good thing is they said they will hold the next cars back until i view them, so i can have first dibs.

Only prob is the next auto they are having in has orange leather.... eewwwhhh dunno what i think of that yet, looks a little odd in a silver car.

Whats the veiws on orange leather?

cheers

Yep, I didn;t like the orange leather in Silver either. I think the best combo is with black/tan and went for the orange to brighten the interior. The only issue I have is some patches are stretched and you can see the dark layer below giving black stretch marks. Don't know if anyone else gets this.