Upgrading to '06 Projector Headlights?

live2themaxuk

Hey everyone

well, even though i havn't got my Z, im still full of plans for it. hehe

The '06+ headlights look great on the Z, same goes for the LED clusters. Well, the latter as we know are easy to add, but how about the headlights. Is it a straight swap, or is it more involving?

Id love to whack some 06 headlights onto my 03 when i get it

Jamie

New 06 headlights are Bi-Xenon yes, the previous one is only a low beam xenon.

I still have to see the new headlights in real life, on the pictures they look worse than the 03-05.

I ve got them.

The look of them rulez B)

But indeed, replacing them is like 1000€ a piece. Most people replace the rear light ones, coz they are quite cheap. The fronts are way more expensive, and the "old" ones look good too, so i wouldnt bother swapping them.

What kind of cost are we looking at for a set of the new rear projection lights? Seen some adverts on ebay but how would these compare to the real lights from Nissan?

£200 from holdcroft or Mr.F @ MJP with forum discount inc p&p

You will need to contact admin/mods for discount code

First let me say that Im realy glad I found this forum :yahoo: you even got great emoticons B)

I live in Israel and I just imported a 05 Anniverary Edition from the states, now according to the ministry of transportation here, I have to get European spec headlights.... and these 06 Bi Xenons look to be exactly what I need.

Does anybody know where I can find the European OEM part # for these?

Any help in this will be greatly appreciated :help:

btw - this is me

haha speaking of which ... and probably should be in a thread of its own - but my trip computer is in miles & farenheit. Ill plant a tree in the forests of Jerusalem for the guy or gal who can tell me how to switch the readouts to Celsius & KPH. :)