offsets ! well confused

carlton x

• 5 weeks later...
Just to confirm the below offsets etc will clear my factory brembos?

114.3 PCD

FRONTS:

19 x 9.5 +17 offset

REARS:

19 x 10.5 +18 offset

Thanks

Unless your wheels have weird design to maximize lip size.Yes sir you wheels should clear factory brembo..FYI I am currently running 19x9.5/10.5 respectively and with +22 offset. It fits Brembo with room left and even clears my Endless 6/4.

On topic, wheels fitment could be a bit tricky because you have to consider quite a few factors such as wheels width/offset/tire size/camber spec etc.. the most common setup is 9.5 front and 10.5 rear with anywhere from +25 to +15 offset for a nice stance.

Generally with brake clearance you find after-market brakes are easier to clear, as they move the caliper away from the hub via a bigger disc ;)

Most 19s will clear standard brakes no worries, the 350Z isn't too awkward. If you're worried, send the supplier a brake template and have him try it, there must be a template around somewhere for them.

• 3 months later...

:wacko: Hiya, as a relative newbie to the Z, 2 weeks owned now, i'm already looking to go for 19"s. I've been reading the existing post's, and very helpful they have been too. i guess i'm after near epic stance on the rears for def, the fronts i can live with without any arch mods, i would definitely consider rolled arches on the rears, done it before with a Merc. I'm after some hyper silver 19"'s really, running stock 18" Rays with 20mm Eibach spacers on fronts, and 25mm Eibach spacers on rears, they look good, however, must do better!

If anyone has any ideas of what would fit, not neccessarily with above spacers, just some nice 19" silver wheels, that would be good, maybe a pt/ex on my Rays, pretty new Bridgestone's all round, standard sizes, Thanks for the help, Jon.

:wacko: Hiya, as a relative newbie to the Z, 2 weeks owned now, i'm already looking to go for 19"s. I've been reading the existing post's, and very helpful they have been too. i guess i'm after near epic stance on the rears for def, the fronts i can live with without any arch mods, i would definitely consider rolled arches on the rears, done it before with a Merc. I'm after some hyper silver 19"'s really, running stock 18" Rays with 20mm Eibach spacers on fronts, and 25mm Eibach spacers on rears, they look good, however, must do better!

If anyone has any ideas of what would fit, not neccessarily with above spacers, just some nice 19" silver wheels, that would be good, maybe a pt/ex on my Rays, pretty new Bridgestone's all round, standard sizes, Thanks for the help, Jon.

Depends on your definition of epic. There's some 13j wheels in here somewhere.

Taken a look at this sticky? viewtopic.php?f=61&t=20281