International Bank Transfer

Wookiee22

Anyone know how long it should take for a bank transfer from the US to the UK?

Currently waiting on a refund from Adam after my SC plans fell through and want to know when I can expect to see it hit my account!

That can take a while... took me 5 days to get funds confirmed from EIRE to Japan... have you got it confirmed that it went onto your account and proof (reciept of the same?)

paypal is far better for these things, what happened to your SC plans?

A

Anyone know how long it should take for a bank transfer from the US to the UK?

Currently waiting on a refund from Adam after my SC plans fell through and want to know when I can expect to see it hit my account!

That can take a while... took me 5 days to get funds confirmed from EIRE to Japan... have you got it confirmed that it went onto your account and proof (reciept of the same?)

paypal is far better for these things, what happened to your SC plans?

A

We tried going down the PayPal route and that didn't work. Don't have the receipt details, I've asked Adam for the transaction number so that I can chase it up this end, once I've got it I just wanted to know when I could start pestering the bank!

Had a few dramas getting hold of all the correct parts for the project from his suppliers. It got to the stage where it was taking far too long (several months in the end) so we decided to pull the plug.