Group buy on Photoshoots from £20pp

Matt L

Hi all,

Tarmac has asked me in my thread if i will do a group buy on shoots so it saves on my travelling costs and means its a bit cheaper for you all as you wont have to pay me individually to travel :).

now it will still be my normal October offer which can be seen here

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=41961&p=624329#p624329

I will need a list of 5-6 cars per meet as it will take around 40-60mins per car i imagine depends on what you want etc.

I am prepared to do a number of meets but i will leave the groups to decide where they would like the meet to take place and i will the work out the price per person for the shoots :).

hopefully this will work up a bit of interest.

Matt

If you could fill in the following etc :) would be greatly appreciated.

Organiser for meet -

Location (postcode ideally) -

Thanks

Matt

Sorry took a while to catch up on this

I'm defo up for the meet but Im not organising it, lol, I don't know any locations for a start

surely we can russel up a few midlandites for this !!

Im hoping so :) would be nice to meet a few of you, Id offer to organise it but i dont really know the area or where you would all like to meet that has reasonable looking backdrops.

Matt

just something for people to bare in mind the £20 offer runs out on the 31st so best get your names down :).

Husky/Tarmac if no one else adds there name do you 2 still want to split the travel costs between you and do the shoot together?

Matt

ps 100posts :):lol:

do you 3 want to come up to some form of agreement with location? and let me know where you want to have the shoot?

with there being 3 of you it also gives a bit more manouverability in the sense we can try a few different places all being well.

Matt